Monday, November 1, 2010

A Month of Thanks



The holiday season is upon us and it is a time to give thanks for all we have received. Even if this has been a tough year, as it has for me(believe me), there are things to give thanks for. Always one's position is better than many others. I am fortunate and very thankful for my friends, family, my writing buddies online and those in my chapter and as personal friends. I am also thankful and very grateful to my aquiring editor at Crescent Moon Press,Heather Howland for accepting IT'S MAGIC, Shannyn Lennihan for editing it, my editor at L&L Dreamspell, Lisa René Smith and Linda Houle, co-owner of L&L Dreamspell and graphic artist extraordinaire. I am grateful I have food to eat and a home, a husband who loves me (and I him) and a Lab who makes us laugh even when she's stealing our socks. There are many more things for which I can give thanks.

Let us help give back to those who are less fortunate than we are. Romance in the Backseat is reaching out to give thanks during the month of November, so listen up. Here is a message from Terry Kate, owner of the website:

This November Romance in the Backseat is doing a giveaway that is a little different then others online. Visitors comment and NOMINATE someone in their life they would like to thank or who is in need this holiday. We are very excited to be giving away a book a day as well as some great larger giveaways. Food. Let's face it times are hard for many people we know. So we are putting together some Edible Thanks.

Go to www.romanceinthebackseat.com for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment