Angelina http://angelinarain.blogspot.com gave me this award almost two weeks ago--sorry for taking so long to post.
I am very proud--this is my second award for this site. I am supposed to say seven things about myself as a taggie and then pass the award along to fifteen bloggers whom I've recently discovered. So here goes:
1) I've won two *paying* awards for inspirational poetry.
2) I won a city-wide cooking contest and a team tennis title for the tri-state championship in the 70s.
2) I was selected as one of the top ten Discharge Planners in the country in the 80s.
3) I was nominated for Home Care Administrator of the Year in the National Association for Home Care in the 90s.
4) With Linda Campbell, writing as Terry Campbell, we were finalists in the Booksellers' Best Award in consecutive years in the 2000s.
5) I've been a solo finalist in two RWA-sponsored contests in the 2010s.
6) I will debut my first fiction book as Bobbye Terry this year.
7) I hope to win an award for one of my new novels soon.
Now on to choosing some great bloggers to receive this same Stylish Blogger Award:
1) Caroline at http://CarolineClemmons.Blogspot.com
2) Melinda at http://writingnotwhining.blogspot.com
3) Gail at http://tickettoanywhere.net
4) Beth at http://www.bethfishreads.com
10) Kati at http://klearsreviews.blogspot.com/
14) Yvonne at http://socratesbookreviews.blogspot.com
Great sites folks! Congrats one and all.