Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Another Contest to Share Good News!

Linda Campbell and I, writing as Terry Campbell, just accepted a contract for our book,Slam Sisters of Serendipty, to be released by Eternal Press! This has been an exciting fall for me, and to celebrate I will give a $10.00 gift card to Amazon to the person selected from a drawing who submits to me at the address Daryn@DarynCross.com the right three answers to these questions:

1) In It's Magic, what is Santa's real name?
2) Where does Grace Martin(not Grace Temple)find the dead body?
3) What book did I contract last week?

These answers can be found on two of my websites and my mystery blog. Addresses are as follows:

www.DarynCross.com, www.TerryCampbell.com, and www.BobbyeTerry.Blogspot.com. Clue: for the first two, check the book trailers...

Good luck and happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment