Monday, December 20, 2010

Just Received the Versatile Blogger Award



I was recently honored with the Versatile Blogger Award, given to me by fellow writer, Rachel Firasek,www.rachelfirasek.com.

Here are the details of the Award as I know them:

Started with BLHMistress over at Book Lover’s Hideaway;
Then to The Creative Well;
Then to Sugar Beats Books;
Then to Julia Rachel Barrett;
Then to Claudia Alexander at Twillwoven.
Claudia awarded it to Rosalie Lario
She then awarded it to Rachel Firasek who awarded it to me.

As a 'taggie' I am supposed to do the following:
1) Share 7 things about myself.
2) Pass this award on to 15 other bloggers recently discovered.
3) Notifiy the recipients.
4) Link the blogger who gave this award.

So here we go:
Seven things about myself:
1) I am a former tennis champ in team tennis, tri-state division in Michelob Light team tennis.
2) I won the Lynchburg News & Advance cooking contest on year for the appetizer division (cream of broccoli soup).
3) I was President of the Lynchburg Business and Professional Women's Club.
4) I learned how to play chess when I was six.
5) I planned on being a Chemistry major in college after I graduated with the high school's science award.
6) I got five numbers out of six on the VIrginia State Lottery the year it started.
7) I was President of my church's Methodist Youth Fellowship.

I will now pass this award on.

Thanks again to Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment